Beaded Watches

Saturday, February 5, 2011

LA Colors MiniHaul and MegaWatt Swatch

Hi guys! How's your weekend? Sorry, I was MIA for a couple of days.  I hurt my right shoulder last week. Good thing, nothing's broken per xray... I missed a couple of days work and was bored.  Today, my right arm feels a lot better...still a little weak but I'm happy that I can now do my mani again! ***grins***

Here's my recent haul. Most are LA Colors --


I bought my favorite nail art deco's in silver and gold. I also got Ruby Slippers, Rainbow Glitter, MegaWatt and the rapid dry top coat.  I also grabbed this "nail line seal".  It's basically 3D stickers in lace design. Packaging says made in Japan and it costs only Php29 or about $0.50US.  And then I bought also nail polish removers which I like because they smell good and doesn't dry because it's oil based.  A very thin, small sheet removes nail polish effectively.  I will show you how it works in my next post.

Here's MegaWatt (with no top coat) -- 2 coats.  It's a nude color.  Will work great as base for french tips! Very shiny and application is good. (Why did they call it "MegaWatt" anyway? I don't think it's appropriate?)


I like the simplicity of this mani... but I don't feel it.  It's like it's not me.  I need more colors I guess :)

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

1 comment: