Beaded Watches

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Glittery Purple

Sorry for the lame title, I don't know what to call it. :P  I did this a couple of days ago.  I used Faceshop's PP403 purple polish.  It was so sheer with two coats and on a different angle, it reflects somewhat a blue/darker purple color which is cool. :)
I can still see my nail line... which bothered me a little.. so I topped it with purple glitters.  Viola!  It added life to my boring mani... lol!  The picture didn't do that much justice on how glittery it was!  I like it.  It still reflected a bluish color on another angle.

Have you also seen my other post on purple mani?

How was your week so far?  I am enjoying mine.  I had some time off from work and didn't go to the office on Monday and Tuesday... I only have to endure Wed to Friday lol! :P

XO,
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment