Beaded Watches

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Thanks Ladies!

Whoot! 2 gorgeous readers on my right tab.. can't stop smiling for having followers who were actually my fave bloggers! :) Jo of frougal and Niki of polishondigitalpaper- thank you! :)

*** Editing this post again to add that loverlada of daintydarlingdigits is now following me too!  I already hit "publish" when I saw that she was added on my list.  Thank you. 

A FOLLOW UP POST:
My friend who saw my past post emailed me asking how all of my nails look like.  Sorry :( I wasn't able to take pics of my toes. And yes, I wore them in the office.  Here's my  proof haha!

 
XO,
Jan

2 comments:

  1. I just looked through your blog and I'm loving it! =) Just became a follower. I look forward to seeing more of your posts.
    http://lacquerwarefortipsandtoes.blogspot.com/
    ~Chris

    ReplyDelete